Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Competition Winner - Rebecca Stepaniak


Beautiful Breasts

I used to have beautiful breasts..sigh. In my younger days, I had perky generous C breasts that were often mistaken for implants. Three children and, I am loathe to admit, a few too many milkshakes later (for the cravings, of course), I have saggy, baggy, squishy, gigantic boobs. Gone is the perkiness, gone the beautiful cleavage, gone the ability to fit into any swimsuits (or tops at all for that matter-have you thought of expanding your business?). Although I am overweight, my main problem is my disproportionate breasts which are now a size DD to E or G depending on who you ask. Did you know that standard bathing suits are made with size B to maybe C cups, even in larger sizes? All would be tolerable in the dressing room, after stuffing the offending parts of my body in, and I would delude myself and make the purchase. Then we would make a bathing-suit-required trip. There I would be, in my deluded bliss, until I moved. At which point I would look down, to my horror, and find half if not all of my breast hanging out. Now I am not the modest type, but there are lines in the sand... I am an accomplished Internet shopper (if there were only careers in such things!) and so this is where I turned. Unfortunately, Google "suits for large breasts" or some such variation, and you will find innumerable sites for the Barbie doll woman. There you can buy teeny tiny pieces of fabric (otherwise termed bikinis) in separate pieces-say a size 2 bottom and a washcloth-cut-in-two-pieces for your DD top. I wish. I even purchased a "Miracle Suit" on another site but alas there are no miracles to be had, unless you count the miraculous way my boobs oozed out of every available opening. Finally I came across Sue Rice. I dutifully went through the size calculator and ordered a 14 DD Marilyn suit. Our next trip to the beach was finally enjoyable. I could alter positions on the lounge chair without fear. Heck, I could play in the pool with my kids. I could run...okay, that is still a dangerous proposition both in terms of bodily injury to me and for the unfortunate onlookers. My Marilyn suit saved me from having to sit pool side in a hideous upper body tent of some sort. I feel good in that suit. I just wish I had more colors....


Rebecca Stepaniak
30 something Mom of 3 boys
Portland, OR, USA
Congratulations Rebecca! You are the winner of a new Sue Rice Swimsuit of your choice! Perhaps you can get Marilyn in another colour after all....

No comments:

Post a Comment