Monday, July 6, 2009

Thanks for all your entries!



We recently had a competition which was won by Rebecca (see earlier post). But we really did get so many amazing entries, and I wanted to share some of them with you. This fantastic entry comes from Chris Acosta - thanks so much Chris!


Thanks Sue Rice For My CRYSTAL BALL
After having my first child and jumping from a size 10 to a size 14, with a belly and no luck of the weight coming off despite trying to walk and breast-feeding. I can vouch that losing weight whilst breast-feeding is a myth having done it for 2 years straight, working for some it definitely doesn't work for everyone!!!In search of clothes at reasonable prices online for breast-feeding mothers to accommodate for my post baby body i came across a very promising "Sue Rice" and was intrigued by the Tummy Shop and it catering for women with different body types including big boobs (BIG MILK FILLED BOOBS) - and they were having a sale, being uneasy about buying the costume i wanted as it was close to $200 and despite the fabulous reviews i have had many disappointing orders i previously bought from other companies online. So i bought one for sale for $50 and hoped for the best! It came, and I tried it on but I must have made a bad online decision because i felt a bit like Grimace in my purple costume, kicking myself for not going for the ones in the Tummy Shop, So i thought I'd come in and actually try some on, as the Sue Rice store was only 20minutes away.

Selecting a few potentials i was happily surprised at how nice I looked... feeling like these costumes brought me into some sort of Post-Baby time machine... my tummy was gone and i had a nice sexy looking shape... oooh la la ... the styles and colours seemed endless, i couldn't make a decision... I must have been in the change room for an hour, I couldn't take my eyes off myself!! Hahaa.... Going into the shop was the best thing I could have done, there were better buys and it brought my confidence back. I realised that the cut and design can have a large impact on how it looks on your body whereas i thought that it was just my body!!!

My favourite was the Crystal/Superpants I couldn't decide between red and blue. I came out of the change room with Crystal/Superpants, Emma/Superpants, Arena/Eros, Natasha and another. Placing them all on the counter, secretly wanting to buy all of them!
I then spotted the Crystal/Superpants in WHITE --- scary white!!! ... I hadn't had the confidence to where white pre-baby... but my oh my, something came over me in Sue Rice because I was back in the change room looking at how fabulous I looked in white!!! ... I had to get it, and i got the Emma, Arena, Natasha sets as well.

The Crystal however is my absolute favourite. I love it being strapless and supportive!!! ... I don't have to worry about tan lines, and the ruching is fabulous for my belly I've even worn it as a top, I can't get enough of it... and am seriously thinking about buying a couple more... LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU SUE RICE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment